Discover a valuable tip to alleviate discomfort during breastfeeding
Hey guys! If your breast is bruised and sore, you've come to the right place. In this post, I'm going to share a tip that can make all the difference.
The Story Behind the Tip
In today's post, I'm going to share a valuable tip that I learned from one of my friends while monitoring pregnant women and breastfeeding. An incredible mother, who, despite all her dedication, faced a setback when letting her baby breastfeed. She shared this solution called a “breastfeeding donut” – no, it’s not for eating! It is a cloth we can use to protect the injured area during breastfeeding.
How to Make the Breastfeeding Donut
You will need a baby diaper. The step-by-step instructions are below, but the Home Baby Assessoria video will definitely help:
- Fold the diaper in half, from the bottom to the top.
- Fold again, keeping the middle open.
- Make another fold in the middle.
- Hold it with your hands and tie a knot, leaving the middle open.
- Keep the donut round and wrap it around the nipple, securing it with a knot.
You can place the donut leg underneath to ensure it stays in place. It's like making kitchen donuts, but to protect your nipple and breast. Simple, isn't it?
If you want to save time, we have some ready-made donut options!
When using the breastfeeding donut, remember some essential precautions:
- Change the donut regularly to avoid moisture.
- Let your breasts air out daily to help with healing.
- Take care of the correct latch during breastfeeding.
- Avoid the use of ointments, opting for breast milk to treat fissures and trauma.
I hope this simple tip is helpful to you, as it was to me in the past. Take care of yourself, change donuts regularly and, above all, enjoy this special moment with your baby.
If you liked the tip, like, share, subscribe and let your mom friends know. I'm here to help, and your participation makes all the difference.
A big hug and see you next week! 🌸